Friday, July 07, 2006

The Light of a Special feeling.................

Its been a long time since I have known her.............. She's my classmate and friend!!! I m in my childhood days. I like being with her .......we share books,lunch,pencils,erasers,sharpeners etc. As I am growing up I feel that I am getting closer and closer to her!!!!! I just can't ignore her......... I don't know why??? Answers loomed waywardly in my mind, and so did the questions!!!!! Now we are in different classes, and that was like living across the planet in 2 far away places ........ but still I can't ignore her .........I want to see her everyday, at least once. When she's absent on a particular day I feel congested and lonely and I wish she were present !!!! I still wonder why ,and yet time goes by without waiting for me to find the required answer and end my self-enquiry . Now I have passed high school and am into the seniormost level of school life ......... she's now in my class ......... I still can't ignore her ..... I find an inaccurate but temporarily satisfying answer .......Its not plain attraction!!!!! 2 years I have been in the same class with her ........ whenever I see her I cannot talk properly, and I stutter and stammer ......... my mind urges me to go forward and talk to her........I move forward but also moves past her, but I look at her face and I see an innocent smile of recognition ...... which stops all queries ......... then I turn and walk away, and suddenly all the questions come back into my mind in a ruthless rush !!!!!!! Its farewell day and I am still without any soothing answers ......... everyone is saying farewell to each other ...... and I see her too amongst them!!!!! As I keep watching she begins to walk in my direction and is heading directly towards me with a big smile on her face .......... all my questions disappear ......... she comes near me and she takes my hand .... at that very instant I experience something unique and extraordinary ...... everything around me begins to disappear .... she is saying farewell and thanking me for being a nice friend ........ but I am not hearing her ......... there is nothing but darkness around ......... I see her before me, holding my hand and smiling at me ..... I see a light between us ....... its not the light of friendship .......... its not the light of love ....... its the light of a special feeling that can only be felt when you are with a special person ......... i realise that I need this light throughout my life .......... I cannot live without it ..... now everything around me is coming back, I can see the things around me and I can hear her voice now ....... I understand that she is the one with that light ....... the light of my life ...... she is the one ........ and all my queries have a satisfactory answer .......... She is my girl .......... and I can't live without her !!!!!!!!!!!

(To be Continued).........

9 Comments:

Blogger bluedragon said...

hmm..interesting..and finally u jotted it down too..hope ur "one" sees it..:)..this ones a cute post . i c u have opened ur heart here..keep blogging.cheers pedersen and the light..

2:56 AM  
Blogger bluedragon said...

:d my comment first :d

2:57 AM  
Blogger teena12a said...

deep thoughts ,intense feelings and a late realisation.....all those came across ....,nice to see u express ur feelings,keep blogging[:)]

9:38 AM  
Blogger Cletus Kasady said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Gargee said...

heyy ... gr888 work honey... u r czar 4 sure... n if i m not wrong u kept "her" in mind n wrote... coOL...
keep blogging... luv da way u write :) !!! >:D< :-*

9:23 PM  
Blogger swetha said...

:p nice way of expressing feelings :d
good work ;)

8:44 PM  
Blogger sriram_da_man said...

hehe..amazing to see the big mans soft side:D...neways, its nice...hope u didnt mean Daniela tho!:p

7:15 PM  
Blogger Nitin Chavan said...

its good..but why not success?
till when u wil b quite n silent?

no matter this blogs wil go on incresing in your writings unless u use ur tongue to speak to her

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow bro...its such a nice n sweeeeet story...i'm really impressed...i din knw ki u r soo good in portraying emotions like this..really i cud actually feel it..especially tht last part(farewel)..good job..plz post the next part as early as possible..

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home